Here is a short list of things I want to accomplish in the next 3 weeks (other than homework!) before back to school.
1. Complete Bout of Books 11! (Which means reading all the books I checked out!)
2. Learn to read the hangul alphabet!
3. Learn the French version of Let it Go from Frozen (La Reine des Neiges)
4. Learn to French and waterfall braid
5. Wear colorful eyeliner to work or in public
6. Bake banana bread that actually comes out well!
7- Organize my closet (yikes!)
8- Redecorate at least some of my room
9- Try a new food
Optional #10: Kool-aid dip dye my hair?
What is left on your summer bucket list? Tell me in the comments below! 🙂
Follow me @books_palettes for sneak peeks, musings, and more! My avatar image is from “Jen Loves Teaching.”