RayKayBooks on YouTube came up with this awesome Booktube tag last May and I thought I’d do it for you today!
Would you Rather…
1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?
Stand alones, simply because reading trilogies means being bound to reading three books all about the same thing, whether you liked the book or not. I’d rather save myself the monotony and boredom and keep moving on to other awesome books!
2. Read only female or male authors?
Uh… Female, I guess? Solely because some of my favorite authors happen to be females.
3. Shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon?
Barnes and Noble!!! Who doesn’t love the experience of physically touching the books and smelling the Starbucks and walking through the aisles of lovely literature.
4. All books become movies or T.V shows?
Hm. If I loved the book, it’d be cool to see it on a TV show since these series’ would last for extended periods of time. But movies get to the point. I pick movies.
5. Be a professional reviewer or author?
Uh oh. I want to be both! Nooo! If I was a reviewer, I could read lots of books all the time which would be heaven. As a writer, I’d be published which is also awesome. Eek…. I’m going to (cringe) and go with professional writer.
6. Only read your top 20 books over and over again or always read new ones that you haven’t read before?
Second option since that is what I do now!
7. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
5 books per week! Only five pages a day sounds like some form of book blogger torture.
8. Be a librarian or a book seller?
I’m basically a librarian now so… Librarian!
9. Only read your favorite genre or every genre but your favorite!
Only read my favorite genre!
10. Only read physical books or ebooks?
Physical books for the win! I wrote a long research paper on this last year defending print books. Good times…
Want to do this tag? I tag all of YOU! 🙂
Follow me @books_palettes for sneak peeks, musings, and more! My avatar image is from “Jen Loves Teaching.”