Rules of the Award
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site
2. Post the awards logo onto your blog
3. Answer the ten questions you’ve been asked
4. Nominate 10 bloggers
5. Set 10 new questions for your nominees
Thank you so much Alyjoshaver from ilikebookstoomuch.WordPress.com for the nomination!
She asked me….
1. Who is your favorite Disney princess?
Does Anna from Frozen count? I loved her!
2. Who is your favorite sidekick?
Thorne in Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. I really have got to stop talking about him but he was a hilarious sidekick. Also, Wolf was a great sidekick too.
3. If your home / school / work were suddenly attacked by zombies, what would your escape/ survival plan be?
Uh… This question has me stumped! I’d bring all the food we have to the river, get in a boat and propel the boat away from town?
4. What is your greatest achievement to date?
Always striving to try my best and expecting nothing more of myself. I love a good challenge, obviously, and I push myself to meet them. But I watch peers crumble and freak out under unnecessary pressure I don’t force upon myself. I want to be happy and successful, not stressed out and overloaded beyond what I can truly handle!
5. If you could be any character, who would you be and why?
I’d be Cinder from the Lunar Chronicles because she lives in the future and has cool powers!
6. What’s your favorite music?
I don’t have one favorite song or genre. I listen to things and decide if I like them. However, I currently have Papaoutai by Stromae in my head. It’s a really upbeat song but the lyrics are sad!
7. What are three things you can’t live without?
Books, my tablet, and my stuffed animal I was given as a baby 🙂
8. What is your spirit animal?
I don’t know if there is some official spirit animal quiz but elephant!
9. What was your favorite thing done at a wedding you’ve been to?
The music and dancing! I love when a large group of people hits the dance floor; you can blend in and have fun! Also the buffets of food….
10. What book/TV show/movie are you looking forward to?
Switched at Birth on ABC Family will return this winter (I hope!).
My ten questions for my nominees!
1. Describe yourself in three words.
2. If you could paint your walls to look like the cover of a boo, what book cover would you choose?
3. What is your favorite snack food?
4. What is your favorite kind of book?
5. You suddenly wake up as a book character. Who are you?
6. Fairies or zombies?
7. If you could live in another country where would you live?
8. Would you rather live in a world in a book that has been randomly assigned to you, (I.e Fey in the Iron King Series, The maze in The Maze Runner, Hogwarts…) Or randomly be assigned books that you must read?
9. What was your first blog post?
I apologize if any of you have already done this award!
– Arya at https://aryathefangirl.wordpress.com
– Karen at http://kmn04books.wordpress.com
Have fun! 🙂
Follow me @books_palettes for sneak peeks, musings, and more! My avatar image is from “Jen Loves Teaching.”