If you are thinking of contacting me, please read all the way through!
– I cannot be bound to reviewing a book. If I want to review it, I will. If I don’t, I won’t.
– If I review a book, all opinions are my own. If I have something negative to say, I’ll say it. If I love it, I’ll say that too. That doesn’t mean I’m going to trash a book- look at my past reviews. If there’s a book I really wasn’t interested in, I didn’t post about it. I know how hard it is to write an entire book, let alone publish it. But with all due respect, I won’t be told that I must say only positive things about your book.
– If a review is of a book that was sent to me, I will say so. I don’t want to deceive my readers!
– I mostly review YA and Adult fiction; essentially, books appropriate for adults (particularly the younger set) or teens. My favorite genres currently are,
I am willing to consider other genres as well. These are just the four that came to me at the time I wrote this to serve as a basic guideline. For the best idea, read my past reviews.
– At this point in time, I am not accepting self-published books for review.
– I always want my blog spoiler-free and PG-13 at the worst. No Fifty Shades of Gray-esque books please.
– I do not have an e-reader. When I read e-books, I read them on my Google Nexus 7 Tablet. I have the amazon kindle app, so I can read and view kindle books. Thus, I will accept e-galleys but I prefer print books. They are more convenient for me and honestly more enjoyable.
– No scams! I’m going to research to make sure whoever emailed me is who they say you are; don’t pretend you are Random House if you are really just a creep.
My contact email address is email@example.com
Thank you! 🙂